Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Posting from 40,000 feet

oe I am on a Lufthansa flight 425 from Boston to Munich right now. Lufthansa offers wireless internet onboard its trans-atlantic flights at a reasonable rate. It is great to be able to surf the internet on these long, boring flights. Now I am entertained at 40,000 feet!

The movie playing now is "Through the Hedge." I have seen that twice already onboard United Airlines from Boston-San Francisco-Boston. Good thing I have a good book and the internet.

I will be posting more about our up-coming move to Amsterdam soon....

PS. It is such GREAT news that Joe Lieberman is LOSING in Connecticut!!

4 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Just curious, how much does Lufthansa charge for that, and also do they have some kind of plug ins for electricity for laptops?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Brian B said...

James ... we've exhanged emails about Dusseldorf. I've made it here, and now see you're leaving! In case you're interested, I set up a blog at: http://uberdiebrucke.blogspot.com

11:59 AM  
Blogger Expat Traveler said...

that's way cool! I've never done the wireless thing yet and now not sure any of us can!

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestbases.ru - bases for xrumer

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home