Thursday, June 01, 2006

What is that bright light coming from the sky?

Ever since we returned from vacation it has been cold and rainy. However, late today, now at 20:00 there is weird, bright light illuminating the white, fluffy clouds. I can even see some blue sky here in Duesseldorf. What is that bright light?

Finally we have some sunshine just before sundown. I have my bike in storage and still have not felt it was the right time to reassemble it. If you remember, it was disassembled when we moved from San Francisco to Duesseldorf in late December. I am optimistic we will be able to reassemble it. I will keep you updated.

THANK YOU, RA!

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Expat Traveler said...

Ah - yes that thing has been tricking us for the last two days also.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hey James-

I'm glad to read that you guys enjoyed your trip. From your comments, we are considering a trip to the south of France as well. Now that you're back, we should really get together.

Mike

9:37 AM  
Blogger J said...

You went for six months without your bike? I find it hard to go for six days without mine.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home