Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Madonna Tickets On Sale Friday Morning!



Madonna's "Confessions On A Dancefloor" tour begins this summer. The tickets will be on sale starting Friday morning. We will be going to see her in Duesseldorf on August 20th, Sunday! Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get excellent, front-row seats!

UPDATE: WE WERE ABLE TO SECURE THE SECOND-BEST CATEGORY, ROW 13 even though we logged on the moment tickets went on sale for those that had signed up for a pre-sale special. We are going to try again tomorrow morning for the first general sale. We will aim for the highest category, the best seats, which are 193 Euros each. That may seem expensive, but we have not been to a concert in quite a long time....(M said he hasn't been to a concert in 10 years. His last concert was Tina Turner in Switzerland in 1996. My last concert was Depeche Mode in Miami, Florida and I am not going to even give the year. (wink, wink)

Update II: My partner received a follow-up email from eventim.de advising some more tickets have been released. We logged back on to the website and were able to secure Category I tickets. We even have Category II being sold to new fellow bloggers in Duesseldorf. Check out his blog here.
Link

6 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Fingers crossed and thumbs pressed that you get good seats AND do not have to sell a kidney to buy them. I would love to see Madonna, but the German is not a big fan.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Expat Traveler said...

So??? Did you get them yet? I know concerts in Switzerland were really pricey compared to what I was used to at first...

4:15 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Hope you get some great seats!

10:23 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Wow, way to go on at least getting something. I thought everything would be sold out within minutes. I'm sure Madonna will put on a great show.

I think the last concert I went to was The Police back in the 80's so that really shows my age. :-)

8:34 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

M saw Tina Turner in Switzerland!?! OMG. We saw her here in Atlanta and count that as one of the best concerts we've ever seen. Not even Madonna can top her but hopefully you'll see her try :)

2:36 AM  
Blogger No Blood for Hubris said...

Congrats.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home