Monday, January 23, 2006

My Google Video uploads

This is of the San Francisco Love Parade in September 2005. I shot this with my small, digital camera so the video isn't too great, but you get the idea of Google Video. I hope Google Video expands to Germany soon...



This is another video of a wine tour we went on in Carmel Valley, California.



This is the only other video I have uploaded to Google Video and it is of our whale watching tour in Monterey Bay. We did see a humpback whale and her calf near the end of the tour...

2 Comments:

Blogger Grendel said...

I hope Google Video expands to Germany soon...

What do you mean? I can upload and view videos no prob.

12:35 AM  
Blogger James said...

grendel, can you go to http://video.google.com/ and download and view the entire video? How is that possible. I get a message that says it is not available in your country yet, Germany of course where I am...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home