Sunday, December 04, 2005

Busy day

Today was a very busy day. We continued our packing and it takes a long time---longer than you would think. I am very tired. What a way to spend a Saturday night.....packing. In the end it will be definitely worth it. We also took some miscellaneous furniture items we won't be shipping to Germany to my partner's sister's apartment. (she's going to college in the US now)
This upcoming week is going to be very busy. We work three days, then on Thursday morning we will be dropping off all of our boxes at the warehouse in South San Francisco so our personal belongings can be shipped. Then later that day we fly from San Francisco to Los Angeles to meet my partner's parents' flight from Germany. We are going to show them LA and drive up the coast of California with a stopover in Carmel. Then we will attend my partner's sister's college graduation at the University of San Francisco. Then my partner and I will celebrate Christmas and we are off to Germany. Ok, time to go to bed soon....enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home