Tuesday, December 27, 2005

3 DAYS UNTIL GERMANY!

Well, I only have three days left in America. I am excited about moving, but I'm also feeling a little sad about leaving San Francisco. It is the best city in America and I would definitely not want to live anywhere else in America. However, the time has come for me to say goodbye to the US. I am looking forward to my new life in Germany. I am just a mixed bag of emotions. My partner is now in Germany and I am already missing him. So the sooner I depart the better. I have two days left of work and will be off Friday to wrap things up. Then I am leaving on Lufthansa for my new home. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I wish you all the best for the new year. 2006 will definitely be a new chapter in my life's book.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Adam said...

Have a safe journey--i depart for Europe tomorrow (Wednesday) -- going to Kiev for New Years Eve before going home to Germany though.

4:42 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Have a great trip over, James and thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

And bring a sweater - it's pretty cold right now!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Prodigal Talks said...

James baby,

It looks like you're pretty set. I do feel for you and good job on the organic grocery bags! You'll notice they have less packaging as well.

My man, this is a great step for you! I hope everything works out well and remember to email me!

By the way - You're only allowed 2 pieces of lugguage that are no more than 70lbs each. (and a carry on.) I'm sure you knew that - just trying to keep you informed!

Cheers,
Emm.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Have a safe trip - the weather is supposed to be crappy here through the weekend.

And you'll adjust to life here sooner than you may think. We'll help you over any rough spots.

12:06 AM  
Blogger James said...

Thanks, Dixie!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

we're going to miss you, james! i'm glad you're doing this blog; i expect lots of updates!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Expat Traveler said...

Ah James - I think excitement should start some time soon as you have your last day on the job. Then you will not be able to wait until you board that plane. I can't wait to hear what you feel like once you've arrived. I'd say SF is pretty easy of a place to get to Europe from.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Megan said...

It's a tough place to leave, but a great place to come back and visit. Good luck in your new chapter, keep your sense of humor handy for your first few months.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Haddock said...

Have a good trip!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home