Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Growing anticipation

As the days go by, I am growing more and more anxious about moving to Germany. I am very excited and happy to moving. It will such an adventure. On the one hand I am excited and on the other I am nervous. I do not speak German, but I know once I live there it will be fine and a lot easier than trying to learn in a classroom in America. If you are learning it in a class and then you leave class and hear and speak and think in English, then you will never really assimilate German into your thinking. Once I am in Germany it will be much easier to pick it up. I am sure I will fumble through the first few months, but eventually it will start sinking into my head....Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Hi! I just came across your blog at expat-blog.com. I'll put you on my blogroll with the other expats in Germany.

Hope you have a safe trip over.

11:48 PM  
Blogger jen said...

uh. well, sweetie, if you are one of those people that languages come easily too, you shoudn't have a problem. Do take the intensive courses and start to speak deutsch with your man. it does help.

enjoy sf weather while you can.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home